Copyrights Violation and DMCA


If You believe that materials or content available on any Contact Daddy website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send Contact Daddy a notice requesting that Contact Daddy remove the materials or content from the Contact Daddy website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send Contact Daddy a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to Contact Daddy, Attention Legal Department, at ATTN: DMCA Notice, Tell All Digital, 208 Rte 109 Suite 101, Farmingdale, NY 11735, or by e-mail to