Contact Daddy User Terms and Conditions
This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a Contact Daddy User. By clicking “I Agree,” You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its Terms.
- “Contact Daddy” is a brand of Tell All Digital INC Tell All Digital INC, and also refers to proprietary Tell All Digital INC software used to create Internet sales funnels.
- “Tell All Digital” means Tell All Digital INC, the owner of the Contact Daddy and other brands. In this Agreement, references to “Tell All Digital” as a Party mean and refer to Tell All Digital INC, and Tell All Digital INC’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
- “Parties” mean Tell All Digital and You. Tell All Digital and You are each a “Party.”
- “Terms” mean and refer to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- “User” refers to a person who has created a Contact Daddy Account. “User Account” refers to a User’s Contact Daddy Account.
- “You” and “Your” means the Contact Daddy User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
- Becoming a Contact Daddy User
By clicking “I Agree” to these Terms, transferring payment to Tell All Digital, and creating a User Account, You become a Contact Daddy User. There are various products and services available to Users, and monthly prices applicable to such products and services. Tell All Digital’s products, services, and prices are posted https://www.ContactDaddy.com/ and are subject to change without notice. Price changes are effective on the first day of the month after the price change is posted https://www.ContactDaddy.com/. By providing Tell All Digital Your credit card information You authorize Tell All Digital to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the services You select, including any future price changes. By Your continued use of Tell All Digital services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that Tell All Digital may charge Your credit card monthly for the products and services You have selected, and You consent to any price changes for such services.
III. Term and Termination
Your User contract with Tell All Digital begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue month-to-month until either:
- Tell All Digital cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to Tell All Digital.
- You provide Tell All Digital ten (10) days’ e-mail notice, as provided herein, of Your cancellation of Your account. If You provide such notice less than ten (10) days before the first day of the next month, Your credit card may still be charged. You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments to Tell All Digital.
- Your credit card or Tell All Digital’s charge is denied for any reason and You do not provide Tell All Digital a new credit card within ten (10) days.
- REFUNDS FOR “DIGITAL GOODS”
According to our guarantee, you may receive a limited refund if you comply with the following conditions:
- You must request a refund in writing by contacting support@Contact Daddy.com;
- Your request for a refund must be made within thirty (30) days of your purchase;
- You must have used the software for at least 15 days throughout the month and spend For 30 days. Software licenses and usage are verifiable. You must have used Contact Daddy and used all the data provided for the month and show proof that you have followed up with your leads.
- No License to use Tell All Digital Marks
Any content on any Tell All Digital website may constitute the intellectual property of Tell All Digital. Except where expressly authorized, no material on any Tell All Digital website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. The CONTACT DADDY brand and logo are proprietary marks of Tell All Digital, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives You the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, brand, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by Tell All Digital or any of Tell All Digital’s affiliates.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tell All Digital, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against Tell All Digital for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
VII. No Warranty; No Leads.
Tell All Digital does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that Tell All Digital will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. Additionally, TELL ALL DIGITAL’S WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TELL ALL DIGITAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY TELL ALL DIGITAL WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TELL ALL DIGITAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY TELL ALL DIGITAL WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY TELL ALL DIGITAL WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY TELL ALL DIGITAL’S WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY TELL ALL DIGITAL’S WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Tell All Digital websites may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with these Terms. In the event of any conflict between anything posted on any Tell All Digital website and these Terms, these Terms shall control.
VIII. Limitation of Liability.
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL TELL ALL DIGITAL’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THREE (3) TIMES THE PAYMENTS PAID BY YOU TO TELL ALL DIGITAL FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST TELL ALL DIGITAL OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
- Force Majeure.
Tell All Digital will not be responsible to You for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of Tell All Digital. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. Tell All Digital shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
- Assignment of Rights.
Tell All Digital may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without Tell All Digital’s or its assigns express written consent.
- Information; Registration; User Names and Passwords
As a Contact Daddy User, You will be required to create an account with Tell All Digital. You warrant that the information You provide Us is truthful and accurate, and that You are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password You may use to access Your Contact Daddy User account, and You agree not to transfer Your password or User name, or lend or otherwise transfer Your use of or access to Your User account, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, Tell All Digital under Your User Account. You agree to immediately notify Tell All Digital of any unauthorized use of Your password or User name or any other breach of security related to Your User account. You agree that Tell All Digital is not liable, and You will hold Tell All Digital harmless, for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
XII. Release/Authorization to Use Photographs.
You grant Tell All Digital permission to use any and all photographs taken by Tell All Digital or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to Tell All Digital (hereinafter “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of Tell All Digital or any product or service sold and marketed by Tell All Digital. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by Tell All Digital to any other party. You agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in Tell All Digital’s sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against Tell All Digital in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge Tell All Digital from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
XIII. Prohibited Activity.
Tell All Digital has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if You engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
- HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to Contact Daddy’s reputation; and the violation of the rights of Tell All Digital or any third party.
- “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. We have zero tolerance for UCE/spam. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to Contact Daddy’s reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is Your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
- OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
If You have any questions or complaints concerning any of the Terms, You may contact Tell All Digital by e-mail at support[a]Contact Daddy.com, or by regular mail at 208 Rte 109 Suite 101Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If You believe that materials or content available on any Tell All Digital website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send Tell All Digital a notice requesting that Tell All Digital remove the materials or content from the Tell All Digital website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send Tell All Digital a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to Tell All Digital, Attention Legal Department, at 208 Rte 109 Suite 101Farmingdale, NY 11735
, or by e-mail tosupport[a]Contact Daddy.com.
XVI. Arbitration, Governing Law, and Attorneys’ Fees.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against Tell All Digital including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in Ada County, Idaho. You agree not to file suit against Tell All Digital or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by You and Tell All Digital. In the event that You and Tell All Digital are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, You and Tell All Digital will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of Ada County, Idaho. The arbitrators selected by You and Tell All Digital will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on You and Tell All Digital and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim You have against Tell All Digital to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against Tell All Digital may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents Tell All Digital from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect Tell All Digital’s rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either You or Tell All Digital commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
XVII. Changes to Terms
Tell All Digital reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time at Tell All Digital’s sole and absolute discretion, and to provide You with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting revised Terms https://www.Contact Daddy.com/terms. By Your continued use of Tell All Digital’s services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You manifest Your agreement to any subsequent changes to the Terms.
If any Term set forth herein is deemed unenforceable under any applicable law, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect and these Terms shall be read, collectively, as if the unenforceable Term(s) were omitted.
No waiver by Tell All Digital of any breach or default of these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Any notice required to be given to Tell All Digital under or related to these Terms must be in writing, addressed as follows:
Tell All Digital INC
208 Rte 109 Suite 101 Farmingdale, NY 11735
General Support and Inquiries: support[a]Contact Daddy.com.
Compliance: supporta]Contact Daddy.com
Spam or Abuse: support[a]Contact Daddy.com
Affiliates: support]Contact Daddy.com
Notices to You may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) on https://www.Contact Daddy.com/terms, by e-mail, or by regular mail, at Tell All Digital’s discretion.